Hi, I’m Jenna. I love staying organised, but I also have a passion for the stuff that makes a house a home. The challenge lies in finding a balance between accumulating the things we love and maintaining a clutter-free, organised space. That’s where Tidymalism comes in.
This website is devoted to household organisation, decluttering, and lighter living. It’s about creating spaces for the things we love, use, and can easily find.
I place a special focus on single-person households whenever I can. Despite the massive increase in solo homes over the past two decades, people who live alone are sorely excluded on most organising and decluttering blogs. I want to fill that gap while also providing valuable content for those who do have a family or flatmates.
Join me on my journey as we navigate a middle ground between minimalism and maximalism with style!
My goal is to inspire and empower readers to find a smarter balance in between the stuff they love and minimalism. I believe that a well-organised and clutter-free home promotes mental clarity, reduces stress, and enhances overall well-being.
By sharing practical tips, creative ideas, and personal experiences, I aim to help you create a simpler living space. One that might bring a bit more joy and harmony to your life.
What You Can Expect Here
I publish a range of content here at Tidymalism that will help you on your journey towards a more organised life at home. Hopefully with less stress, more money in your pocket, and more free time! Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Organising tips and tricks. Get some practical and innovative impulses to organise your home, ranging from general techniques to specific solutions for challenging areas like closets, kitchens, and home offices.
- Decluttering strategies. Discover effective methods for decluttering and letting go of items that no longer serve you, along with tips for preventing clutter from creeping back in.
- Minimalism vs. maximalism. Accompany me on my shift from maximalism towards minimalism. Get ideas for finding a better balance for your own unique preferences and lifestyle.
- Smart spending. Get inspired by my low-buy challenges that can help you crack down on mindless spending, and focus more on quality and sustainability over quantity.
- Productivity. From digital decluttering and going paperless, to getting stuff done with optimised to-do lists, I have some good tips up my sleeve and love sharing them with you.
- Wonderful products. While I haven’t done any sponsored posts to date, I do enjoy sharing things I have purchased with my own money that I find super useful. You’ll find these products on my Shop page, in my gift guides, or sometimes in related posts such as for setting up a new kitchen and remote work safety.
This blog is not just about me sharing ideas and tips into the void; it’s about building a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about finding more balance in their lives.
I encourage you to share your own experiences, ideas, and questions in the comments section of all blog posts. You can also fine me on social media. And don’t forget to subscribe to my monthly newsletter for regular updates and exclusive content.
Thank you for joining me as we explore a more organised, clutter-free, and balanced lifestyle. Let’s create beautiful, tidy spaces we feel good in!